- Handling technical requests from ASCs via Web, phone, e-mail
- Technical issues solving
- Preparing training materials and conducting training sessions for ASCs
- Reporting and issue escalating to vendor’s HQ
- Field quality monitoring
- Warehouse support (spare parts incoming inspection, inventory etc)
- Service BOM handling (preparing spare parts list for order etc)
- Communicating with Quality, MFG departments on quality issues
- Support for Legal (consumers’ claims and technical expert examinations handling)
- Communicating with call-center
- Higher education (specialized secondary) in the field of telecommunications or electronics
- Experience in mobile phones, tablets repair (in ASC) – at least 3 years
- Capable of working with measuring equipment (oscilloscope, multimeter, GSM-tester), soldering equipment (soldering iron, thermo-fan, soldering station)
- Capable of working with technical documentation (incl. electrical circuit diagrams, time and frequency diagrams)
- English - not less than pre-intermediate, written and spoken
- Basic skills in working with Microsoft Office programs
- Competitive salary.
- Partial meals compensation monthly.
- Shuttle buses from metro stations: Mezhdunarodnaia, Kupchino, Moskovskaya, Park Pobedy
- Great experience in an international production company.
- Possibility for professional growth and development.